- There is a 10 participant minimum to reserve a party area.
- A Birthday Party reservation provides you a dedicated space for 2 hours, with an additional 3rd hour of climbing at the end. For example, if your party is from 1pm – 4pm, the tent/room is yours from 1pm – 3pm. We cannot harness guests prior to your party’s start time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time in order to set up your party space, meet your party coordinator and verify guest list/waivers before guest arrive.
- You provide your paper goods, utensils, and decorations. Please feel free to bring in whatever food or refreshments you like. The only restrictions are that we do not allow any glass containers in the facility, you are not able to use a continuous flame (such as Sterno) to heat your food, and no alcohol is permitted within the facility or within the parking area.
- Several area restaurants can be contacted if you would like to have food delivered for your guests.
- In order to expedite the check in process, please encourage all guests to complete the online waiver SEVERAL days prior to your party. Guests without verified waivers may not climb or jump. NO EXCEPTIONS! We cannot extend your time in the room/tent if the party starts late due to lack of waivers or a guest list.
- Birthday Party reservations require a 50% deposit upon booking. Deposit is fully refundable up to 7 days prior to your event, after which it becomes non-refundable.
Book your climbing experience with ClimbZone today.
Reservations are HIGHLY recommended for weekends and any school holidays
|Climbers (6 yrs+) = $25 + tax|
|Pre-schooler (2-5 yrs) = $12 + tax|
Your entry fee entitles you to stay at our facility for 3 hours!
Under 2 years of age* are free ONLY with a paid admission
*To climb, you must be at least two (2) years of age. No exceptions can be made to this policy. Active adult supervision is required for any child under the age of 12 to climb./
Groups of 10 or more will receive a 10% discount
Groups of 50 + : Please call (301) 317-1970 and ask to speak to the group manager.
Please make sure that an online waiver is completed for every member of your party that is planning to participate prior to coming to ClimbZone. Filling out the waiver is a simple process that will save you time during your check-in process. Just click on the "Sign Our Waiver" button (found at the bottom of every page) and fill-in the required fields. The document will transmit here electronically so there is no paper to print and it is valid for an entire year!